You can afford to have your own IT department.
Having IT professionals looking after your updates, security and back-ups keeps your business running smoothly, your data secure and gives you professional and friendly support if anything does go wrong.
Managed services are cost effective because we do not need to charge you an hourly rate, we have many clients that all have similar needs, and we meet those needs at the same time! If something does go wrong, you receive prompt service from a local company you can trust.
Personalize service from a local company, with world class software and hardware to support your business goals. Sounds good right?
But do YOU need it?
Here are a few questions to help you make that decision, you can also book a Business IT consult if you would like a review of your needs and discover what solutions we can provide.
What would happen if your computers didn’t work anymore?
Can your business operate without computers? If you are like us, you may as well shut your doors if your computers aren’t functioning. This used to be the case when the power went out, now for most people it’s also the case when the computers are down.
What can cause computer down time?
- Hardware failure (some physical component of your computer fails)
- Human error. One wrong click on the internet. One wrong file deleted
How long can you go without your computer and/or your data?
- Can you be down 2 weeks? 1 week? A day? Hours?
- How much will down time cost you
- What if you could never get your files back?
What can be done to prevent or at least reduce the risk of this happening to you?
- Create a risk tolerance plan for your business.
- Keep up on your critical updates (windows and other software).
- Keep antivirus functioning and up to date.
- Do preventative maintenance.
- System monitoring (so things can be fixed before they cause problems).
- Web protection (block known bad sites and such)
- Backup. Backup!
Most of this can be done by you or your in-house staff. Things to consider are:
- Staff time costs? (what does 15 to 30min per computer everyday add up to?)
- Are they actually doing it?
- Are they doing it right?
Or we could look after these things for you!